• posted by Deleted user in Kuwait forum 

    First thing..who will get a visa for you..a visiting visa should have a paper that is a proof that you are related yo the person who will get you visa..it should be family related or husband and wife. Second a hotel can arrange that they will get you visa but you need yo stay on their hotel..maybe expensive...third sneaking in a private aoartment is not a good idea..becausr some kuwaitis are aware now of what other nationaliry is doing..4th a tourist visa can not get a work here .because a tourist visa can not transfer to a working visa . Tell your bf to go to your country get married there and he can apply you visa here together with your child...illegal is very risky..

Post a reply

Other replies