Back to Luxembourg forum

Temporary Authorization with Visa Type as "vie privee"

Posted in Luxembourg forum


My husband has recently got a job in Luxembourg as researcher. I have received the D visa but in authorization document it shows the type as "vie privee".

Would I be able to work with this type of visa? If yes, then what would be the process? If i get a sponsor company, can i directly apply for my own work permit or I have to create a residence permit first and then transfer?

Please provide your suggestions on the same.

Thanks in Advance!


Post a reply