• Xiwen Yeoh

    You can start a company in Malaysia

    posted by  Xiwen Yeoh in Malaysia forum 

    Since you are self-employed, you can register a private limited company in Malaysia as a foreigner and get a visa for that. There is a programme called MTEP that makes it easier for tech entrepreneurs to get started in Malaysia. But it also means your company is subjected to tax and other obligation as well.

Post a reply

Other replies