• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Netherlands forum 

    George, USA and Canadian citizen can, accordingly the Friendshiptreaty with NL, apply for a staying permit in NL, fe as a selfemployed, with a minimun investment. And they can apply for a staying permit WITHOUT MVV 9[application for permit to enter and stay in NL]

Post a reply

Other replies