• Genevieve M

hey

posted by  Genevieve M in Netherlands forum 

I see, I can't tell why you scored 0 as I wasn't there with you while you had your oefenexamen done.

But I practised very hard on TGN part. As elaborated in my blog, I repeat my exercise of 800+ sentences until I am familiar with the sentences structure. From there, I moved to the 18 oefentoets. Audio in 18 oefentoets is clear, much more clearer than the audio quality you will hear in the actual exam. The sentences are different than the ones from the 800+ sentences I practised.

Also one of the many tips from many candidates is that, don't matter about the words in the sentences, instead, memorise the tone and sound you hear and repeat them.

To be honest, the audio quality during the actual exam was so bad I can barely hear a word. Although I manage to repeat several whole sentences, I depended on repeating according to the sound I heard. Other than that, I rely a lot on Tegenstellingen to support and strengthen my score.

I suggest that you not to rush yourself to sit for the exam if you feel that you are not prepared. Be sure that you are prepared.

Cheers

Post a reply

Other replies