• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Netherlands forum 

    Hi, as an US citizen, you don't need a VISA, but,if you wanna stay longer, you need a residence permit, which costs 830€.You can apply for that IN NL.
    OR as an American ,you could get a staying permit if you invest an amout of about 4500€ in your own bussiness.Or lead or develop a bussiness.

Post a reply

Other replies