Posted in New Zealand forum
Hope u all r doing well in NZ!!!
Let me introduce myself,
I am Anil Zore from Mumbai ,India & have completed my Becholers degree in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai University in sept2010. (agg 64.5%)
I was selected as Graduate Engineer Trainee by Larsen and Toubro Ltd for Mumbai Office in Nov 2010.
I have been working in Production Engineering function of L & T since Nov 2010. (Got 2 promotions till date )
Currently working (close to 6 years work experience in production Engineering) as Section Head with 3 direct reportees & I report to Joint GM.
Looking at my skills & future better prospects I would like to pursue higher education in NZ.
My main objective is to enhance my managerial skills & to gain global experience with better quality of life to my wife (has 12+ years work experience as piping designer in oil & gas industry) & 2.2 years son.
I have done my premilinary analysis & sort of googling for my area interest I.e. MBA or PGD in project Management.
I don't have any relative or friend located at NZ who can guide or help me to reach conclusion stage.
My sincere request to all to ans my below queries which will help me to take decision.
My budget is 15-20lacs only including Tuition & living fees .
- how is MBA 18months program in AIS? ( Auckland institute of studies)
- how is job market in NZ for MBA holder?
- is it worth to spend 33k NZD on MBA?
- How is Graduate diploma or PG diploma option in MBA or Project management?
- how is Manukau Institute of technology-MIT for CPIT/ARA graduate diploma option?
- job market after above diploma option in project management in NZ?
desperately waiting for your responses!!!
Thanks in advance .