• Mohammad Ishfaq

Visa

posted by  Mohammad Ishfaq in Pakistan forum 

Dear,
    First of all, I am not a visa trader, here we are to share such information which could be useful for the community. So be careful while considering all these things. All what I have shared earlier about visa, these are my personal experience within the community here in Kuwait. I have seen so many cases like that, so I shared the same.

You can get Visa but with high prices bcz Pakistani Visa's are closed and if you will get visa with strong source within ministry. Or 2nd option I suggest is to read Pakistani Daily Newspaper (major like Jang, Dawn, Nawa-e-waqt etc), if you will see Kuwait Visa advertisement, you will get even cheaper than Azad Visa. Agent will charge around 150,000 - 180,000 Rupees and that will be legal and safe.

About Black or White Visa, few companies are listed and got their Quota for specific nationalities and in such cases you can come to Kuwait through agent only. Otherwise in an open market, you can get Pakistani Visa in regular price, Cost vary case to case, it may be around 1600 to 1800 KD (500,000 to 550,000 Rupees).

I hope things may more cleared now.

Regards

Post a reply

Other replies