• JustAsk Poland

    posted by  in Poland forum 

    Hello Colin,

    Yes, you can register a car, that you bought in Poland, on the base of your travel document (passport) and either a visa, or - in your case - your stay card.

    It's relatively cheap and easy to deal with all the paperwork. Please contact us if you need further assistance. You may send us a private message here: https://www.facebook.com/justaskpoland/ (English) or here: https://www.facebook.com/justaskpolshcha/ (Russian, Ukrainian). Give it a try and see how fast and easily your problems can be solved by our team. We can also talk through Skype.

Post a reply

Other replies