Posted in Romania forum
It would like to know about the cost of living in Romania (Galati).
1) accommodation prices (how much does it cost to rent or to buy an accommodation in Romania(Galati)?)
2) public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)
3) food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)
4) health prices (for those who need medical insurance)
5) eduction prices (if you need to pay)
6) energy prices (oil, electricity)
7) common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)
8) prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant
9) prices of a beer or a coffee in a regular pub
Thanks in advance for your participation!
posted by in Romania forum
You have a lot of questions there, but to answer a few:
Rent - is usually around 150-200 euros for a basic flat
Food - depends on what you buy, but I would say another 100 euros
Energy, bills - can be very expensive in the winter (for the Romanian salary)
Restaurants you can eat good with 20 euros for 2 people
And beer should be about 50 cents if I remember well.