Back to Romania forum

Requiring help and advise with my visa application

Posted in Romania forum

I'm an Egyptian citizen and I'm currently 21 years old student that's studying civil engineering, I have decided to get married to my girlfriend that I have known for a year this April and was trying to obtain a long visit visa to travel and live with her then study and work there and move in with her. I was wondering what would be the best way of me achieving this living permit after we get married? like should we get married then me getting a visa and going or should I make her send me an invitation letter and try to travel to her then get married there and try to acquire permit while being there? I was really wondering what would be the best way for us to get married then for me to move there. Thank you very much in advance for whoever can help me or give me useful information.

Post a reply