Posted in Russia forum
I am looking for business partner for Maldives to develop boutique hotel
• I am afrah Ibrahim from Maldives Island, i am Manager of ‘Athiri Inn’ “http://www.athiriinn.com/” is a beach front boutique hotel, in Maldives, surrounded by long, cleaned, beautiful, white colored sandy beach of ‘Ukulhas’ Island, in the middle of world renown dive destinations. ‘Ukulhas’ is a well-known local Island for its cleanliness and well maintained waste management. The island is encircled by a crystal clear lagoon with thousands of multicolored fishes and verities of living creatures. And we are with our great services, convenience and value, our first priority is to meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We provide a wide variety of tourist services, specializing in diving, cruise handling, guest handling, sailing, resorts accommodating and accommodating business meetings.
Our company is widely affiliated, and dealing tourists who come Maldives to spend their holiday at “haven” Maldives. We are now looking for a business partner to develop boutique hotel in Maldives , Aa.Ukulhas . I am sure this would be very great opportunity for you to make good business , as you know Maldives is a very famous Holiday Destination in the world.
Maldives offers unlimited assistance and conveniences to all businessmen and investors. The right partnerships between overseas investors and Maldivian businesses have led to astounding commercial success. The number of foreign companies investing in the Maldives is growing in areas such as manufacturing and exporting, creation of well-known hotels and managing resorts. This is contributed to the amazing success investors combined with our legendary culture of innovation and excellence.
The Maldives offers a clear security policy for all foreign investors.
Foreign investors are offered a transparent policy environment under article
25/79 of the law on foreign investments, guaranteeing the security of investments. In addition our liberal trade environment, dynamic private sector and development-oriented legal structure all contribute to a conducive climate for trade and investment.
The Maldives has a strong record of political stability resulting from homogenous nature of our society with one culture, one religion and one language. Thus the ethnic and political unrest that can disrupt economic activities elsewhere are practically non-existent in the Maldives.
The country is an income tax and corporate tax haven. The vast untapped potential in natural marine resources and the young, energetic and trainable workforce are strong inducements to invest in the Maldives, as has been proven by many successful foreign investors.
Foreign Investors may choose either of the following business arrangements when investing in the Maldives:
* Joint ventures with local partners
* holly owned foreign investments.
Incentives for investors
* No personal or corporate income tax
* No tax on profit, value added tax, property tax or capital gains tax
* No exchange restrictions
* 100 percent foreign ownership or joint ventures
* No restrictions on repatriation of capital or profits
* Streamlined foreign investment procedures
* Long term leasing of land
* Freedom to use expatriate labor (managerial, technical or unskilled)
* Low duties on exports-waivers for approved projects
we have been involved vastly in the Travel Tourism & Hospitality Industry for years in the Maldives
During all those years of point blank observation we have realized that the following types of investments can reward us quite handsomely
Remote Island banquet hotel development
Investing to open banquet hotel in the Maldives: 8 rooms (estimated 150000 thousand us$ for 20 years)
Total investment to be covered is estimated within minimum 1-2 year depending on the markets
An excellent opportunity, for investment in the Maldives. Payback, within 1 to 2 years
On a personal note I am a total craze when it comes for boutique hotel operation. I need a foreign partner to invest for this project as 50% shareholders each. I can take the full responsibility of managing plus operating the safari in the Maldives and market to European clients from Australia, Germany, France, USA, China, and some other more countries. This is Jack pot business in Maldives now
For further inquiries please contact on EMAIL: - [...]