Back to Saudi Arabia forum

  • Baba Khan

    Peace and Blessings Of Allah Be Upon All

    posted by  Baba Khan in Saudi Arabia forum 

    Hello RIJO , To the best of my knowledge , you wont be facing any problem even though your child's re-entry expires, his iqama and your iqama expire on the same date if i am not wrong , if you are planning to call your child after the re-entry date expires, you have 3 whole months as a grace period , you must send an extension letter attested from the ministry of foreign affairs within 3 months requesting that the re-entry had expired and you need an extension , you prepare the document on your company's letter head & get it stamped by the jawazat office & MOFA , finally get the extension stamped on your child's passport in your home country !


Post a reply