Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to saravanan Saravanan's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

did u go to dammam mofa? what happend gentleman?pls let me know.iam waiting for last 42 days.don't know for how long to wait.

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

w salam wr

all the best

if they issue again no problem in that u can stamp the first one and ignore other....

all the best ..

• Go to HYDERALI UJIRE's profile

Dear Sir I am Planning to bring my wife by visit visa can she entry to dammam from Bahrain Cause way

• Go to Abdul Khayum's profile

Dear Noufal,
    Assalam u Alikum WR WB

Today my application get changed like this مراجعة فرع الوزارة بأصل الطلب والاقامة وصوره منهما In Sha Allah I will visit MOFA tomorrow

Regards,
    Abdul Khayum
    Jeddah

• Go to Mujahid ali's profile

Can some one tell me that can i apply for brother and his wife and for brother from mom not from father for him can we apply as there is opation in online application in relation fields other did some one try it

• Muhammad Imran

today i visit mofa dammam they told me to just wait, there is too many load of applications thats why system is getting slow and process is getting delay,

today i also call on mofa riyadh helpline 0114067777 ext 5252 .,.. the person told me to write visitors names in english only, my first application i write visitors name in arabic, he told me to fill the application again and wait,

i told him i do re-apply then he inquire my application status and told my this time you make it perfect now just wait

pray for me friends,
    regards,
    imran

FILL ARABIC NAME.... ITS OK....

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

I would make it like the iqama Arabic and try first.

Before you apply please ask your HR/PRO to check the Mukeem and MOL website to see if it matches the arabic name in iqama.

• Go to md abid's profile

please can you tell me how much minimum time we can get visa if i apply from dammam.

Post a reply