Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to vinu vijay's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

dear sir. my aplication is rejected.this is second time i dont know the reason.تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب. i called the toll free number 0114055000. they told me to call jeddah mofa. and give this number 0126047000.but i dont know the ext number. pls help me.

• Go to zeeshan umar's profile

Mr Shakeeb and other forum, u r doing great job, I have been reading this forum for a month, its really helpful.
    I have an issue to discuss and need your suggestion.
    I have applied visit visa for my wife and daughter on 4th Nov, COC on 20th Nov but still (تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6652547 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/20 (غرفة الشرقية). I also called on 0114055000, the person check and said that they still didn't receive your application, there are 10,000 applications there.What does it mean of "they didnt receive my application",,,,do i need to re apply?

My question is,,,, should I need to wait more,,,what else I can do?
    If i didnt get any updates till next week, Can I apply for Istakdaam or do i need to finish the visit visa processing first?

Kindly reply back....Thanks

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

does it say something like this
    م التصديق على الطلب: ( 999999 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/13 (غرفة )

• Go to allyson manansala's profile

i see nothing whenever im checking online

i applied in riyadh,

sir thank u for the reply, my allah bless you.

where are you applying form riyadh dammam or jeddah.
    what is the message in your application currently

Your name must be in arabic exactly like the iqama yusuf kunju shihas (but in arabic).

The visitors name put in english like in the passport

After you complete the application just post the application number and iqama number so that someone in the forum can verify

i applied visit visa for my wife since november 24, 2013. and until now no result upon checking online.

the file number is 6624728.. please any one can give me answer or can help me?

i wanna be with my wife and build family and wana have kids because we are getting old. please i need help. ill be grateful to all of you.

i applied visit visa for my wife since november 24, 2013. and until now no result upon checking online.

i wanna be with my wife and build family and wana have kids because we are getting old. please i need help. ill be grateful to you. thanks

i wanna be with my wife and build family and wana have kids because we are getting old. please i need help. ill be grateful to you. thanks

Post a reply