Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Please see the instructions with the link in my post above.

Also you can dial 0114055000 then press 9 for english ...then dial ext 5268 and ask them what to do. You need to keep trying a lot but when they answer they are helpful. Make sure you put a guy who speaks arabic well.

• ISD KSA

Hello All,

My company said that they changed my profession ONLINE so they dont have the application number.

Now what should I do ... Please suggest???

Regards...

You need to wait now. Between 3 days to 2 weeks. Riyadh is quicker than other places.

• Go to Anwar Maheen's profile

Dear Basil Assalamu Alaikkum,,

How can we know the profession change number and date .

Rgds

Anwar

• Go to Rafay mazher's profile

i want to know what is this new rule of adding the change of profession number in visit applications?? and also that my company changed my profession online, so how will i be able to know the application number?? please guide.

Inshallah, according to many brothers in this forum you will get it. Inshallah

• Go to Rafay mazher's profile

it was a different application. I hope this one gets approved. inshaAllah

Did your status change from
    نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين رقم خطاب مكتب العمل بتغير المهنه في مبررات الزياره بتاريخ
    to
    لطلب تحت الاجراء بتاريخ
    or is it a different application

• Go to Shariq Ali Saiyed's profile

you should wait untill status change, else you can't do any thing, but shure it will be change, insha allah

• Go to Shariq Ali Saiyed's profile

walekum asslam dear brother,

My status already change last Thursday 5pm, change status as Mofa Said make new request and write correct name of your employer because i made mistake.

as below new status
    نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين اسم صاحب العمل كما هو في الإقامة

Post a reply