Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Rafay mazher's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

My wife is a US Resident, so is it possible if i take out her permanent visa here, so it will not be any problem?? please guide.

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Once you handover docs. Message should say
    تم استلام الطلب
    If it does not change on sunday. I think you should go and check if all ok

• Go to mazin kv's profile

I have submitted my iqama copy and application form at mofa on 24/11/2013.but there is no update messages.until now this message is showing.مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجده بتذكرة المراجعة وأصل الطلب وأصل الإقامة وصورة منها بتاريخ 19/11/2013.So how much time will take to change status.. 

• Go to mazin kv's profile

Dear shakeeb,

I have submitted my iqama copy and application form at mofa on 24/11/2013.but there is no update messages.until now this message is showing.19/11/2013.مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجده بتذكرة المراجعة وأصل الطلب وأصل الإقامة وصورة منها بتاريخ.

So how much time will take to change status..

• ISD KSA

Dear Shakeeb,

I applied and COC for my famiy visit visa from AL KHOBAR, now my question is if MOFA asks me to visit with original iqama and other documents can I visit MOFA Riyadh? I live in RIYADH that is why i want to know??

Please reply.

Thanks

Thank you for your response. I also needed to know that should i go to MOFA and ask them about the delay or should i wait. Also i submitted two applications, when the first one status was not changing i applied for the second one and its status is also same. Can you please tell me if submitting two applications is no problem. Thank you

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Seems to be MOFA is delaying these days every where. Someone in the forum was saying it was approved after 22 days. But, I know people who got it in 3 days also. Just wait. Inshallah

Dear Amin,

i submitted my wife visit visa application to COC on 17-11-2013 and got the status update تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6631955 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/17 (غرفة المدينة المنورة) . I need to inquire that its now 28-11-2013 and still no status change on MOFA website. Please let me know what is the delay and how much would i have to wait.
    Thanking YOu

• Go to m u's profile

Thank you Mr Noufal for the information I will again apply in a week for the visa

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

visit visa no need of attested certificate.

2- 3 months for degree certificate attestation

Post a reply