Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to aamir hafeez's profile

Kayyum Ali

posted by  aamir hafeez in Saudi Arabia forum 

congrats you got visa today

• Go to naushad ck's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear Brother,

I applied visit visa for my mother and mother in law.Last week i saw status ,to submit original iqama to MOFA.On saturday i submitted all the documents ,after that status change to تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ 13/04/2013 .I submitted those documents in riyadh.How may days it will take to issue visa.My App:5674895 ID:2199658457

Naushad

• Go to MATOMBO BONGO's profile

FAMILY VISIT VISA

posted by  MATOMBO BONGO in Saudi Arabia forum 

To apply for a Visit visa you need the company's ID number which starts 700xxxxxxxx. Please ask your HR they will give it to you.

• Go to MATOMBO BONGO's profile

FAMILY VISIT VISA

posted by  MATOMBO BONGO in Saudi Arabia forum 

I think you can access MOFA site after 3 days and check your Visa status.

Regards

• Shafeeq Ahmed

To Kayyum Ali

posted by  Shafeeq Ahmed in Saudi Arabia forum 

Again you go and ask MOFA with ur submitted application. may be they will ask you to submit new application form. same happened to me also i visited MOFA again they said your application has been cancelled and generate new form. accordingly i apply new application online i got visa

• visit visa issue pending - no clue

posted by Deleted user in Saudi Arabia forum 

after applying for visit visa for mother i got the message مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجده بأصل الطلب وأصل الإقامة وصور منها بتاريخ
    in the site and accordingly i went and submitted the original application and iqama copy,the couter staff also verified my original iqama.he did not give me any receipt or acknowledgement and told me to check the site.but the status is the same as before even after 2 weeks.any clue what happened to my application ?

• Kayyum Ali

I Already Submitted my Original Document to Mofa on 23rd March.....

• Go to Sikandar Imran's profile

To Kayyum Ali

posted by  Sikandar Imran in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear,

You have to visit MOFA with the print of this page with original iqama and copy also.

Regards,
    Sikandar Imran

• Kayyum Ali

Dear All,

I have applied for My Family Visit Visa on 09 th Mar 2013 on 19th Mar 2013 i received message to visit mofa with original copy on 23 march i submitted my copy to mofa and they said mw i will receive visa in 1 week now its 14 April still i have not received my Visa online...

الاجراء يتطلب مراجعة فرع الوزارة بأصل الطلب و الاقامة و صوره منها بتاريخ 19/03/2013

Please suggest what should i do... shall i go and apply for new Visa...

my Application number is 5602470 and ID 2276723307....

please help......

Jazzakal Khair..

• Go to doris able's profile

HOW LONG BEFORE MOFA ISSUES VISIT VISA FOR DEPENDENTS

posted by  doris able in Saudi Arabia forum 

Hi to everyone.. Assalamu Aleikum... please confirm the actual duration before mofa issues approval for a visit visa to Saudi... I have read different durations... some after 1 day, after 3 days.. after 2 weeks... My husband applied visit visa last April 1, 2013... but in the application, it was submitted on April 3, 2013... Can anyone tell me at least the estimate, or the number of days, on which we have to wait before they approve the visa... thank you so much in advance.

Post a reply