Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to aamir hafeez's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

congrats you got visa today

• Shafeeq Ahmed

i chamberised family visit visa application at Jeddah when i will get updated

• Go to waseem yousaf's profile

my family visit visa is already issued but some correction needed i wrongly selected sex of my daughter as boy i have to change this can you help me - i already filled new form and make COC but at the time of COC i show him the mistake. everyone please help urgent you can contact me on this emaIl ID [...]

• Go to Anwar Ali's profile

Yes Brother If MOFA Update Your status then thay must write about Certificate..

I also change my proffesion then after 6 months i applied for visa then thay call to me to bring your certificate..

• Shafeeq Ahmed

Kindly note that i came to KSA on 2006, when i came my Iqama profession was "Aamal Mahmari" i have changed my Iqama profession last year as "Muhaasib Aam" (General Accountant). after i changed my Iqama profession i have applied for family visit visa and submitted on 11/03/2013 to MOFA but i did not receive any positive reply from MOFA then i have visited MOFA to inquiry about the delay, they replied your application has been cancelled and mobilze the new application. My question is why they have cancelled my first application? might because of my previous Iqama profession (which will show on my first Visa number when i came to saudi). when i changed my Iqama profession i did not submit my degree certificate. my company just changed my Iqama profession as per my request. this is related to my application rejection.

Whether i have to produce my degree certificate to obtain Family visit visa..

waiting for kind reply.

• Go to waseem yousaf's profile

my family visit visa is already issued but some correction needed i wrongly selected sex of my daughter as boy i have to change this can you help me - i already filled new form and make COC but at the time of COC i show him the mistake. everyone please help urgent you can contact me on this emaIl ID [...]

• Shafeeq Ahmed

Whether i have to produce my degree certificate to obtain Family visit visa..

waiting for kind reply.

• Shafeeq Ahmed

Kindly note that i came to KSA on 2006, when i came my Iqama profession was "Aamal Mahmari" i have changed my Iqama profession last year as "Muhaasib Aam" (General Accountant). after i changed my Iqama profession i have applied for family visit visa and submitted on 11/03/2013 to MOFA but i did not receive any positive reply from MOFA then i have visited MOFA to inquiry about the delay, they replied your application has been cancelled and mobilze the new application. My question is why they have cancelled my first application? might because of my previous Iqama profession (which will show on my first Visa number when i came to saudi). when i changed my Iqama profession i did not submit my degree certificate. my company just changed my Iqama profession as per my request. this is related to my application rejection.

kindly clarify

• Go to shakeeb ahmed's profile

cant say exactly depends on cities in riyadh so fast but in jeddah dammam take time may be 3 or 4 days to get update

• Mujeeb khan

Thanks for the reply bro..can u tell me how much does it takes normally for them to receive my application..?

Post a reply