Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Muhammad Ahmad Faridi's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear Friend,
    I think you should apply through istaqdam is better.
    I apply visit visa for my mother first time i get rejected and second time still no answer two weeks finsh.

Dear Friend,
    Please try any other computer like arabic base windows,
    Try on net cafe.

• posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dears,

What will happen if we apply for visit visa when we have already applied another visa and accepted (Visa got through agent and he is asking more money). So i can apply for another visit visa, does it has any problem? both visas will be valid or not?

• Go to Amit Kekre's profile

Is it true that if I apply online for visit visa (i.e. not through the Istaqdam method) the application will be outrightly rejected? I heard that MoFA has messed up with online application process, so they are rejecting all online applications.
    I have applied 3 times online for my father ... and every time it got rejected in a matter of minutes. All the details are correctly entered.
    Your advice will help me with my father's visa process.
    Thanks !!

• Go to yasir arafat's profile

can any one tell me that the website is working or not for visa application when i enter all the data and click o last button of TASJEEL TALAB then it gives the server error can anyone help me for this please? reply me as soon as possible plese

Dear Friend,
    What is the status of your application like this
    تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 5244075 ) بتاريخ 2012/11/25 (غرفة المد
    If same than you should wait.
    There are two week is finish and i m still waiting for result same your condition.

• Go to Naseem Pasha's profile

How long should i wait for the result after COC attestation & activation. around 7 days or more.
    can i apply manually thru istiqdaam after 10 days of online applying? should i take my online application to istiqdam alongwith with manual form? i have applied for my in-laws visa. any comments or info on this topic is appreciated. thanks.

• Go to Naseem Pasha's profile

Thanks Bro.

• Go to yasir arafat's profile

can any one tell me that the website is working or not for visa application when i enter all the data and click o last button of TASJEEL TALAB then it gives the server error can anyone help me for this please? reply me as soon as possible plese

Dear friend,
    You should take your original iqama and its copy, visa info page atestted from COC and company latter pad on which they describe your salary minimum 3500 saudi riya and also atestted from COC.
    When you enter the mofa they will give you token number you have to wait for your number than on which counter it shows you should go there.
    Thanks

Post a reply