• Go to Jehangir Iqbal's profile

Help

posted by  Jehangir Iqbal in Saudi Arabia forum 

Walikumsalam,

Salman,

- You can go with your wife or alone to UK. I must suggest you to make delivery of your child in UK for his/her nationality of there.
    - Once your wife will give birth of child or before it, you can come back alone or with family
    - Remember your wife can't travel after the 7th month because of airlines policies.
    - You can come back with her or without her during the period approved to stay out from KSA as per exit/re-entry visa
    - Your wife can get exit /re-entry visa for maximum one year but you can get as per company requirement.
    - Suppose you come back and your wife will stay there and she gives a birth of child then she can come back with her child after the following (even in your absence in UK);
    1) Prepare the passport of child
    2) Get entry visa from Saudi Embassy in UK (That require parents (passport and eqama copies, with child passport etc.)
    3) Once she will come back to KSA then you must report to MOI (Immigration, Jawazat) for the Eqama of your son.
    It will give your son following;
    - Nationality of UK
    - Eqama of KSA
    - No interruption in your duties.
    - Safe delivery of Son etc...
    Brother, I have faced same problem and I followed the same procedure in recent month. You may contact me on following contact for further clarification;
    [...]
    My best wishes are with you & your family.

Post a reply

Other replies