Back to Dammam forum

Visit Visa

Posted in Dammam forum

HI Dears, I have applied for visit visa for my family on 05-02-2014. But until today there is no reply. I bought my family before and there is no problem with the company or profession. If anyone knows why this delay happening, please reply.

• Go to Prathap CG's profile

posted by  in Dammam forum 

Dear Mr. Noufal, pls be noted that I went to ishtaqdam today, but it is also very difficult one. They told me give another new application and other one format to fill and get it sign and stamp from the company. Also they told me bring the original degree cert. with saudi embasy attestation and in arabic. Then some others were telling that these all nonsense and they are telling daily one by one. So I fed-up.
    As you know I done COC on 05-02-14 and now 2 weeks. I can wait until this month end. otherwise I have look another way to get visit visa for my wife and children.
    As heard from MOFA you wait, there are many people waiting.
    I dont know what to do.
    What is your opinion about the waiting for visa approval due to their late system. Until what time I have to wait. Pls reply.

• Go to Prathap CG's profile

posted by  in Dammam forum 

I have made COC on 05-02-14 until today no reply. Then I went to Dammam MOFA and as per them it will take more days or months because lot of applications are pending with them. There are many people with 1 to 2 months are waiting and they also came there to inquire about their applications. But simply they are telling that .......wait.
    Then I decided to go to Ishtaqdam Dammam within 2 days, then i will update.
    If anyone have any experience please write.
    Thanks

Post a reply