Back to Jeddah forum

Family Visit Visa

Posted in Jeddah forum

Dear All,

I want to bring my wife on visit visa. However, my wife's name on my passport is Aadel Farhin Maredia whereas on her passport it is Farheen Aadel Maredia. On the marriage certificate it is Maredia Farheen. Will the spellling 'Farhin' on my passport become an issue in getting the visit visa for my wife??? Please advice! !!!

• Go to samir qureshi's profile

posted by  in Jeddah forum 

There are no requirements in order to apply online application in Mofa

Just visit website - mofa website
    https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa/create

Get help of someone who applied before to fill the details . take printout of online application get it sign and sealed from your sponsor and do chamber of commerce in Sr 25.
    than wait for the results to update in mofa , after COC it takes near 15-20 to know the result.
    If your sponsor is a company and you are holding an account profession chances to get visa are more.
    Regards,

• Go to samir qureshi's profile

Inshallah it will be done without any issues just follow the spelling of your wife passport .

Regards

• Shafeeq Ahmed

What are the requirement for Family Visit visa in order to submit for MOFA JEddah (i done chamber and my profession is accountant)

• Shafeeq Ahmed

What are the requirement for Family Visit visa in order to submit for MOFA JEddah

• Go to Niyaz Ahmad's profile

I am thinking it is not a big issue consulate will accept

Post a reply