Back to Singapore forum

Guide me i want to apply for Employment pass in Singapore

Posted in Singapore forum

Hello friends, I am studying in singapore from 5 years. Now i want to work here. How would i Apply for EP, Any suggestion .

  • Go to Abhishek Sharma's profile

    posted by  in Singapore forum 

    For an EP, you need to first land a job with an employer in Singapore. This employer will sponsor your EP, which will have to be approved by the MoM. It's a tedious process without the right guidance. I suggest you avail the services of a professional service provide. You can check out Rikvin for this purpose, they have over 20 years of experience in this industry. I only saw positive reviews about them.

Post a reply