• Jess Green

    Jochebed Perez: Temporary Residence Visa - But no valid passport/police clearanc

    posted by  Jess Green in South Africa forum 

    First of all, you will have to wait for your new passport whatever happens. Sit back and relax - it will come, you are applying the necessary pressure.

    Secondly, you automatically qualify for PR through your South African child. So do not worry about accumulating 5 years of marriage.

    Lastly, when does your current visa expire? I assume it expired together with your old passport? If the visa hasn't expired, you can travel. If it has, then you will need to wait for your new passport and then first get legalised.

Post a reply

Other replies