• Jess Green

    posted by  in South Africa forum 

    Hi Nat Schaf

    Yes, you can apply for Temporary Residency and PR straight after that, since you are married for more than 5 years to a South African citizen.

    Your children and you cannot apply for SA passports until you are SA citizens (apply after living for 5 years in SA after PR). They will require study permits, I presume.

Post a reply

Other replies