• posted by  in South Africa forum 

    my boyfriend lives in PE and I want to join him as soon as possible. he is a SA PR holder and although he has offered to support me financially, I would prefer not to be dependent on him and apply the correct way and be able to work. I have been told I cannot apply for Life Partner as we have not been in a relationship for very long and have no co-habitation. My mom is applying for PR but I don't want to wait until she has been accepted for me to apply. I currently work in healthcare as an emergency medical technician, I was wondering if I fall under the critical skills with my background.

    What are the ways to apply? for a work permit, I need a job offer which I don't have. I also heard my mom can apply for citizenship by decent or PR being a child of a SA PR holder. I just want to move as quickly as possible. I have some savings, but would prefer to keep this as a nest egg.

Post a reply

Other replies