Back to Spain forum

Help

Posted in Spain forum

I am a Deaf American looking for a lawyer or DNI / NIE expert to communicate with whom speaks English and understand about NIE , and DNI . Due to my deafness I only can communicate through texts, emails , and chats. I want direct communication . Reason why I ask for lawyer is because of my confidentiality. I am in a situation that seem lose and lose. But Need to explain my situation in order for lawyer to know where I came from and see what lawyer have to say to help me to have clear mind to make the right choices. I did get information but all of them are not clear because they got mixed and gotten me confused. I have a daughter age 7 whom born in Spain, and I was married to a deaf Spaniard . Communication is very difficult for me over here. I have no family over here except my only daughter . She and I are best friends, and I have until Oct 22 , 2019 to decide to live on street in Spain or ..... I refuses and will do anything in power not to leave my only daughter behind again. I was Mr. Mom to her , and Dad as well. So , Anyone who find in heart to help me . I am FOCUSED having NIE but prefer DNI so I can WORK ,SUPPORT MY DAUGHTER as being her favorite Daddy. I am not interested in a Spain Passport but rather as citizen . I gave America up to be with my daughter. Again, please I beg anyone who have a heart to help me out .

Post a reply