• Go to Jase Phoenix's profile


    posted by  Jase Phoenix in Spain forum 

    Hi Maria

    It depends on how long you want to stay and what type of visa you apply for. I had a friend from Hong Kong stay for 12 months on a visa, what type? I can't recall. He travelled all over Aus on a working holiday. Standard tourist visa is 90 days, but am not sure if it allows you to work or not. Check out Australian immigration website for more details.

    I recently paid A$3,100 for airfares to Vancouver via Hong Kong. It took some time to save and commit, but it was worth it. So, decide what visa type and what type of work to support your activities. Good luck!

Post a reply

Other replies