• Marijana Markovic

posted by  in Sweden forum 

Dear Elisa,

Thank you very much for reply :) I knew already for a jobsafari, but moster.com is new for me , I hope I ll find something there.

Well, I my looking for any kind of job . I have a high school diploma ( gymnasium 4 years ). I am currently studying medical laboratory engineering.

So I dont know what kind of a job could i get with gymnasium diploma...That is the part where i need help :D
    I believe you are from Sweden, so can you tell me what to look for ? Can I apply for jobs like shop worker, something with animals, factory jobs ? Believe, I would do anything that could provide me 1500 euros a month ( that is how much migration base requires so we ( non eu) could get a work permission . I plan to come in Sweden with my partner ( we are not married) . He has university diploma. He is teacher of German language in highschool . So he is also willing to work any kind og job for 1500 euros, I believe that 3000 euros together would be enough for two of us to live till we get better chances :)

So, if you have some tips , or opinion about our education levels, I would be grateful to hear it :)

If you like , you can write me on my e mail adress : [...]

Thank you very very very much :)

Greetings from Bosnia

Marijana

Post a reply

Other replies