Back to Turkey forum

Dual citizenship

Posted in Turkey forum

Hi all .. i have a Turkish wife (married 16 years) i have all the documents for dual citizenship (UK-TURKEY) but need a medical ... my GP in the UK is not willing to oblige unless there is a set form .. Question , should i get my medical in turkey or do you know somewhere in the UK that does these medicals?

  • Bey Bad

    posted by  in Turkey forum 

    Not sure if I'm a little late but It would be better if you get it in Turkey.

Post a reply