Back to United Arab Emirates forum

  • naturewalker SG

    HAAD License

    posted by  naturewalker SG in United Arab Emirates forum 

    The only test I know for HAAD licensing is the pearson vue test which is done online but will be administered in an authorized testing center in your country.... here's the website

    Hope that helps!

Post a reply