• posted by  in United Arab Emirates forum 

    Dear Bilal,

    The practice here is that the owner has to pay all the maintenance and service charges upfront to get the possession of the property and afterwards as well it is common that the landlord pays the community service charges to the developer annually.
    secondly for DEWA connection all you need is just the copies of the contract and the owners passport to get it connected on his name but of course there is a DEWA online connection service where he can try to connect it by filling in the application.

    just log on to www.dewa.gov.ae

    further more i would suggest you to avail the contract copy from nakheel if the owner has not yet collected the original ,but i suppose it will be possible by either a legal power of attorney or the actual owner himself via contacting the customer service,or the sales team he actually dealt with on the time of purchasing the property.

Post a reply

Other replies