• Charan Bajaj


    posted by  Charan Bajaj in Dubai forum 

    Plz dont give any one or any company ur original certificate if you want you can confime with united arab emirates ambassy or consulate in mumby, ask them original certificate require for get visa.
    If you wants you can do urself your own certificate attestion n send them colour copy front n back page you will get all attestion back of original certificate
    My wife was got vis on 2005 from dubai media city free zone visat that time they didn't ask any certificate in immigration office
    1-Ministory of education,eptarment of sec.& higher education
    2-Ministory of external affairs
    3-United arab emirate ambassy or consulate
    Current rule i have no idea but u can ask to ur freinds n relatives in dubai or check with uae consulate or ambassy in india delhi mumby search in google.com

    First your employeer will get entery permit a4 size visa paper from dubai free zone immigrationfrom to enter in uae or dubai then you have to go for medical test they will check you hiv blood test n chest x-ray then if u passed medical then they will process for you visa stamp in your passport i dont know why they are asking you original certificate or you can check goole free zone immigration office in dubai which free zone visa are u getting? chk according to that in google.com
    Best of Luck

Post a reply

Other replies