2022 2nd International Conference on Accounting, Auditing and Finance (icaaf 2022)
Submissions will be peer-reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be published in the International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance(IJTEF).
ISSN: 2010-023X (Print)
Abstracting/ Indexing: ProQuest, Crossref, Electronic Journals Library , EBSCO, and Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
1. Request for Submissions
1) Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2) Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. IJTEF Template Download Link:http://www.ijtef.org/IJTEF_template.doc
3) Please note that the committee do suggest you to submit the FULL PAPER to review if you would like to either present or publish your paper. One who submits the ABSTRACT will be regarded as a presenter only. All ABSTRACT submission will not get any comments from the committee and will Not be published on the Journal or Proceedings as well. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Abstract Template Download Link:http://www.icaaf20.org/Abstract%20Template.doc
2. Page Limit
Each paper should be in 5-8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages (from 9th page) will be charged.
We provide two submission methods. Please choose one way to submit, do not submit twice.
1. Click to submit through online system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icaaf2022)
2. Submit by email to the conference email: email@example.com
Conference Secretary: Ms. Curry Lin
Telephone: +86-13668294879 (China)
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org