4th Functional Polymeric Materials Conference, 2018
The meeting will bring together leaders in polymers and polymeric materials from around the world to describe their most recent and cutting edge discoveries.
The aim of the conference is to capture the multidisciplinary nature of polymer chemistry with topics spanning "basic synthesis and methodology" to "nanoscale and bioinspired materials".
This conference will appeal to academics, students, postdoctoral research associates, industrial scientists and leaders, governmental researchers and those currently involved in the development of polymeric material applications to address the most critical needs in areas such as medicine, energy and sustainability.
- stimuli-responsive materials
- stimuli-responsive soft matter
- stimuli-responsive hybrid/composite materials
- biomolecular self-assembly
- bioinspired materials
- polymerization catalysis or polymer-modified catalysts
- synthetic methodology
- catalytic self-assembly
- activated catalysis at surfaces and interfaces
- nanoparticle assemblies
- multi-component systems
- organized assemblies
- self-replicating molecular systems
- self-sorting molecular systems
- enzyme responsive materials
- non-equlibrium self-assembly
- translational applications in biomedicine
- translational applications in detection systems
- translational applications in nanotechnology
For sponsorship opportunities contact Fusion Conferences.
Please note registration fees include fixed accommodation (5, 6 and 7 June 2018), an all-inclusive food & beverage package and conference attendance.
Academic from: USD 1823.00
Industry from: USD 1823.00
Student from: USD 1534.00
Speakers: Brent Sumerlin (University of Florida), Nathan Gianneschi (University of California San Diego), Thomas Epps (University of Delaware)
Category: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine