Cru's World Optical Fibre & Cable Conference 2017
CRU's World Optical Fibre & Cable Conference is the world’s leading conference for producers of optical fibre and cable, taking place in Wuhan, China. Last year's event attracted 600+ professionals.
Taking place on 1-3 November 2017 at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley, CRU's World Optical Fibre & Cable Conference will be hosted by YOFC for its 3rd consecutive year. Returning to Wuhan, the home of the China Optics Valley, the conference has quickly established itself as the premier international event for the entire optical fibre and communication cable supply chain. The event offers participants unrivalled access to an anticipated audience of 700+ senior decision-makers from the world’s largest fibre optic cable manufacturers.
The 3 day event will provide participants with numerous networking opportunities including cocktail receptions, networking breaks, banquet lunches and gala dinners.
Key themes to be covered in the programme:
- Supply and demand updates from the world’s largest preform, optical fibre and communication cable producers
- The latest insights on government programmes and economic data from China and other key markets
- 5G and FTTH roll out - Telecom operators talk about plans for international infrastructure modernisation
- Smart homes, cars and cites - Discussion of cable implications of increasingly data heavy lifestyles
- Data centres and submarine cable projects - Industry trends in major consumption fields
- Communication cable design and raw material developments - New designs and supply dynamics
- Manufacturing process improvements - Taking advantage of increased control, automation and efficiency
5 great reasons to attend this year’s event:
- Network and raise your profile with 700+ representatives from across the optical fibre and cable supply chain
- Hear presentations from the most influential executives that are driving this market, plus CRU’s own independent experts
- Join the interactive discussions and put your questions to leading ind