Function Point Analysis Training In Delhi Ncr On Dec 09th - Dec 10th 2016
The purpose of this seminar is to provide a complete and in-depth understanding of the Function Point Analysis technique based on the IFPUG Release 4.1 standard. The principles of functional size measurement are introduced. The counting rules and practices of evaluating the functional size of new and enhanced software projects are discussed in detail.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand that Function Points are a measure of software functionality and not a measure of software size or complexity
• Derive from FP the size of planned, installed, or enhanced software by using McConnell's table
• Estimate project effort, duration and cost through use of FP productivity history.
Who should attend:
It depends on the needs. If you need to know if you are
• More productive
• Producing higher quality projects and/or applications
• Improving in project estimates
• Improving processes
• Reducing costs
Participants should have attended FP-101 (Introductory Function Point Analysis) or equivalent and should have more than six months counting experience.
Standard price: INR 8990
Timings: 9:30 PM - 01:30 AM
Graspskills is an IT service training and consulting organization. We can conduct corporate training and open house workshops in Information Technology. We can provide training for management courses, Agile courses, IT courses and other courses.
For more information, contact us:
+91-80-65599992 / 3 (IND)
For Registration, Click Graspskills.com
On Friday December 9, 2016 at 9:30 pm (ends Saturday December 10, 2016 at 1:30 am)
Category: Classes / Courses
Standard: INR 8990
Venue: Delhi NCR, Delhi NCR, Delhi NCR