Mining and Investment in Latin America Summit 2016
Mining and Investment Latin America Summit is the ideal platform for Mining companies to connect with investors and funders in the current market climate.
- Understanding the continent: A macroeconomic and political overview of Latin America
- Base and Precious metals review and 2016
Reinvigorating the lifeblood of the mining industry: Will exploration make a comeback in 2017?
- MandA and Mining: What have been the main trends in 2016 and will there be more deals in 2017?
- Cutting costs and increasing productivity: How are producers in Latin America looking to finance themselves in 2017?
- Navigating your way through a restructuring: What to expect and pitfalls to avoid
- How are investment and commercial banks look to service mining companies in Latin America?
- Development of infrastructure in Latin America: How will this benefit the mining industry?
- Commodity focus on Lithium in Latin America – what are the opportunities for miners and investors?
- Private equity and mining: How will investment flows shift in the next 6 to 12 months?
-Being creative: What alternative ways can miners finance their projects/companies?
1 Pass for 2 Day Conference: USD 1499
Speakers: Mark Brennan, Chris Gale, Alexander Tsukernik, Victor Munoz, Martin Valdes
Category: Conferences | Business and Economics | Finance