Practical Budgeting for Non-Finance Professionals training, Doha by PwC
The course will enable participants to learn how companies move from creating a strategic plan to translating this plan into budgets and thereafter implementing and monitoring the actual performance.
It will help participants:
• Understand the strategic planning process and how it translates into annual budgets
• Learn principles, approaches and techniques of budgeting
• Optimize planning of resources to achieve budgeted targets
• Learn to communicate strategic plans and budgets across the organization
• Evaluate actual performance vis-à-vis budgets
• Gain insight into recent developments in the budgeting process
• Budgeting terminology
• Why do organizations prepare budgets?
• Relationship between strategy and budgeting
• Budgeting process
Principles and approaches to budgeting
• Top-down and bottom-up approaches
• Projecting current performance from historical data
• Approaches to costing
Budget drivers and forecasting
• Analyzing revenue drivers, cost drivers, cost allocation techniques.
Standard: USD 1400
Category: Conferences | Education | Training