World Copper Conference
Over 400 international, regional and local decision-makers attend the CRU World Copper Conference, making it the major industry event for copper professionals, at the epicentre of the copper industry. Details can e found at www.worldcopperconference.com
The conference provides valuable information about market conditions in the short and medium term and provides delegates with a rare opportunity to hear from, question and network with the industry’s most prominent figures.
Why 2016 will be an event not to be missed
* Exclusive presentations from a renowned faculty of 35 international, regional and local speakers
* Enhanced global coverage, with for the first time, speakers operating in Brazil, Peru, China, Iran and Australia
* 6 dedicated networking functions making it easier to meet key people and organisations
* A new two stream format on 5th April with the Case Study Collection showcasing examples of best practice or market opportunities that could be adopted into your business
* The dedicated Sulphuric Acid session on 6 April
* Site visit to the AngloAmerican site at Los Bronces - included free of charge when you register (subject to availability)
* Simultaneous translation of presentations from Spanish to English and vice versa
Networking App - Now Available
When you register you will be able to access the CRU Copper Networking App with its current delegate list. You will be able to request and confirm appointments with attendees, see agenda updates, create a personal schedule and use it to raise your business profile.
Category: Exhibitions | Business & Economics | Metal & Minerals
Full rate: $1940