- About me:
- I've recently made a permanent move to SA. I have followed my partner here as he is South African and wanted to come home. I am trying to find my feet in a very different country and am hoping that I can meet people with similar experiences to share and to make some new friends.
- Living in:
- Bloemfontein (South Africa)
- Looking for:
- Friends, Business contacts
- 44 years
- South Africa, Bloemfontein
- Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Movies/Videos, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Aerobics, Biking, Jogging, Swimming, Walking/Hiking
- Favourite music:
- Various with a weak spot for disco tunes!
- Favourite films:
- Bridget Jones, Evan Almighty and any of the Bond movies
- Favourite books:
- Historical fiction, a good thriller or a romance
- Things I like:
- To be sociable, to be busy. Sunshine, fresh air, the sea, coffee and cake with a friend.
- Things I hate:
- Being stuck indoors all day, rude people, being 6000 miles from my family
- Relationship status:
- Human Resources / Office Administration
- Field of work:
- Business / Retail
- HR Advisor / Office Administration
- Former Career:
- I am currently awaiting the clearance of my visa before I can start work in SA. We are hopeful this will be within the next month. In the UK I have worked in Human Resources for the last 10 years, 5 of which were for a large retailer (working with stores, aprox 250 with 3000 employees, regional management and head office employees) and the last year at a prestigious Boarding School. I have worked predominantly at HR Consultant level, which I enjoy. My last post at the school was as the Assistant HR Manager. I have a degree in Business Studies and my professional qualification (CIPD) in Human Resources within the UK. I have plenty of general office administration experience as well as retail management and sales and am keen to consider any new opportunities here in SA. I am a people person and a team player, who is consciences with good organisational and administrative skills and commercial awareness.
0724 351 511
Find new friends