- About me:
- Hello (Guten Tag)! My name is Amelia and I am moving to Germany on January 19th of 2013. I have a job in Graben, so I was hoping to find a nice apartment in Augsburg...something cheap that is close to stores, trains, and whatever else I might need to get around. I know a little German but I am nowhere near fluent...but I keep practicing. The sooner I can find a place to live then the better I will be. I only have 2-months, so hopefully I find something soon. I do not smoke, I am clean, a hard worker, I would not mind a roommate (because then they could help me get around if need-be and I could pay them), and I do not have any pets (and very little belongings). I look forward to living in Germany for the next 2-3years and I think that it will be a wonderful adventure.
- Living in:
- Augsburg (Germany)
- Looking for:
- 29 years
- Animals/Pets, Art, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Movies/Videos, Music, Photography, Sailing/Boating, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteer/Community Activities, Horseback Riding, Martial Arts, Swimming, Tennis/Racquet Sports, Walking/Hiking, Yoga, video games meditation deep conversations languages history/culture theories comedy/laughing etc.
- Favourite music:
- Coldplay, any Pop music, tAtU, Frou Frou, Owl City, etc.
- Favourite films:
- SAW, The Cell, The Matrix Series, Ghost in the Shell, Silent Hill, and Spirited Away.
- Favourite books:
- Harry Potter, Dragon Lance, Anything by Clive Cusller, Thrillers.
- Things I like:
- laughing, joking around, playing on the internet, writing, drawing, and wacky adventures with friends and loved ones.
- Things I hate:
- Stressful situations, close-minded people, being late to something, arrogance, yelling, and fighting.
- Relationship status:
- Production Worker