- About me:
- Bon jour! I am a 41 year, married, former English professor from San Francisco. I have recently moved to Metz, France and am hoping to meet new friends in the area. My French is limited, though I am currently studying.
- Living in:
- Metz (France)
- English, French
- Looking for:
- Friends, Business contacts
- Animals/Pets, Art, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Gardening, Movies/Videos, Music, Photography, Playing cards, Politics, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Wine tasting, Pool/Snooker, Bowling, Jogging, Tennis/Racquet Sports, Volleyball, Walking/Hiking
- Favourite music:
- Pixies, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, Django Reinhardt, Philip Glass, hard rock/house at the gym.
- Favourite films:
- Kieslowski, David Lynch, Richard Linklater, Woody Allen, horror, sci fi… I watch anything and everything.
- Favourite books:
- I read everything: Paul Bowles, Henry James, John Updike, John Irving, just to name a few I have recently read.
- Things I like:
- Movies, literature, the arts working out, running, traveling, photography, getting together with friends at cafes, homes, bars, etc.
- Relationship status:
- Higher Education
- English Professor
- Former Career:
- Accomplished, talented English Professor with nearly 10 years of university-level teaching experience. LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-archer/12/591/504/