- About me:
- HI THERE. My boyfriend (Belgian national) and I are looking to move to Belgium this year and we are looking for some people to get to know and have a friendly drink with so we aren't alone when we move! I speak English (only) and my boyfriend speaks English, French and dutch fluently. We are both artistic people who love to have a good time and a laugh. He is a trained Chocolatier, trained in Belgium of course :) I love to cook and entertain when i can :D We are moving back to Belgium after a year and a half in England as we are long overdue for an adventure. (PS Sorry for the lack of photo, i click upload but nothing happens when i select the photo. Its not too large, its just being a pain)
- Living in:
- Preston (United Kingdom)
- Looking for:
- 29 years
- Belgium, Preston
- Art, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Cooking, Gardening, Movies/Videos, Music, Nightclubs/Dancing, Photography, Playing cards, Politics, Religion/Spiritual, Travel/Sightseeing
- Favourite music:
- There are a few bands and artists i could name but next week they will be different. We are very eclectic in our tastes. Ranging from rock (The good - 70's) to trance and techno.
- Favourite films:
- I have a million i could name but Kal, my partners is The Last Samurai.
- Favourite books:
- Ian Irvine is a brilliant author, or anything set in the turn of the century Japan. Kal likes anything magic fantasy-esk
- Things I like:
- Food, drink, good conversation, laughing, sometimes a debate, intelligent jokes and having fun.
- Things I hate:
- I am fairly easy going and i dont hate very much at all. I am strongly apposed to people thinking they are better than anyone else due to their skin colour, hair colour, sexual orientation, gender or anything else for that matter.
- Relationship status: