- About me:
- Travel, wine, food writer, abstract painter, historical novelist. I love Greek cuisine, the country, people, history, mythology and fabulous beauty. Passionate,committed Hellenophile; my relationship to Greece deeply emotional/cerebral.
- Living in:
- Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
- Looking for:
- Friends, Business contacts
- Greece, Peloponnese, Cambridge
- Animals/Pets, Art, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Gardening, Movies/Videos, Music, Politics, Travel/Sightseeing, Wine tasting, Swimming, Walking/Hiking, I am a polymath: I also have a natural compulsion to collect information and have a wide knowledge of many issues, including human rights, and also many other areas of learning.
- Favourite music:
- All good music that inspires me, especially Greek folk.
- Favourite films:
- Double Indemnity, The Lady Eve, Aliens
- Favourite books:
- London, The Biography by Peter Ackroyd
- Things I like:
- Things I hate:
- Relationship status:
Find new friends