Revolutionary Health Services
- About me:
- Revolutionary Health Services is a preventive care practice that offers broad care and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and memory loss in Bucks County, Philadelphia, Yardley, New Hope, and Washington Crossing, PA. https://rhslivewell.com/
- Living in:
- Pennsylvania (United States)
- Looking for:
- 32 years
- Illinois, Pennsylvania
- Revolutionary Health Services
Who We Are?
Revolutionary Health Services is a preventive care practice that offers broad care and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and memory loss in Bucks County, Philadelphia, Yardley, New Hope, and Washington Crossing, PA. We offer concierge level coordination of care by our experienced physician. Our main focus is identifying signs of cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia to prevent/reverse memory loss, rather than treating the illness when it’s taken its toll.
What We Do?
RHS Live Well offers patients a guideline towards health and longevity with our unique medical model. With our unique HealthMap, we use scientifically backed testing methods to identify the signs of a disease early on. After identifying the slow spreading of a disease, we examine the possible causes of it. With the root cause identified, treatment becomes easy to administer to stop the disease from spreading. Such as our experts provide extensive Alzheimer’s care in Bucks County and our family physicians work with the patients and caregivers to address specific needs of the patient.
Our functional medicine doctors and concierge practice:
• Empowering individuals to live well
• All Inclusive preventative care
• Hope is not a strategy for a better future. At RHS, we give you a strategy for an energetic today and vibrant tomorrow through proper care and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease in Bucks County, Yardley, New Hope, Washington Crossing, and Philadelphia in PA.
Memory Treatment Center:
Our Memory Treatment Center offers specialized services:
• Recent studies show that Dementia/ Alzheimer’s can be prevented and even REVERSED
• Hope for your future through primary care physicians in Bucks County, PA
• An estimated 1 out of every 7 people will get Alzheimer’s disease but it can be reversed with adequate Alzheimer’s care provided by the Alzheimer’s experts in Washington Crossing, PA
• Average Monthly Cost for Dementia Living Facility is > $7,000 and RHS provides functional medicine doctors in Buck County
• There are currently NO pharmaceuticals that work
• Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and provide Alzheimer’s care in New Hope, Pennsylvania
• Reverse Alzheimer’s
• Dealing with Dementia
• Cognitive Decline Bucks County
• Dementia Treatment Princeton
• Alzheimer’s Tests Washington Crossing, New Hope, Philadelphia, Yardley and Bucks County, Pennsylvania