Volver al foro de Arabia Saudí

family visit visa

Publicado en Foro de Arabia Saudí

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Ir al perfil de irman .

publicado por  en Foro de Arabia Saudí 

Dear ,
    my form : 5333070
    iqama : 2287363978

the form is filled on thier website and COC stamped also ...is it possible i apply another form know ??

• Ir al perfil de kamran ghous

if the form is received to mofa the status will be like "تم استلام الطلب" and " تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ:
    2013/01/01"

translation: demand/request received, and demand received dated 01/01/2013 , this date is example

your application form is coming once u search so it is not yet received by mofa.
    same happens with me thats why i am telling u

Dear ,
    actually when first i went to Riyadh MOFA on my first form application they asked me to go to dammam ..so i went to dammam ..on that base i am planning to go to dammam this time also
    My iqama issued from Hafr -ul-batin

Dear kamran ghous ,
    u are saying my form is not yet recieved to MOFA ?? bro can i didnt get this point

and this address issue ?? will it matter ? i wrote the address where i live i guess that could not be the problem ??

• Ir al perfil de kamran ghous

ur application is not yet received to mofa
    i advise you to re apply with hafr albatin address

Dear ,
    ok bro will try to encourage my patience .Actually bro i was planning to send my friend to MOFA dammam coz i am jeddah based....what u say ?? it will work out ??

dear ,

bro last time also i did the same ..i went to Dammam MOFA ..the took the copy of iqama and original form from me ...but after 3 days status was updated ...." sorry , we apologize to fulfill your request "

• Ir al perfil de Mrs arslan

الطلب تحت الاجراء
    my status is the same ...what does this mean and how much time will it take? thanks

Guys ,

my status is not updated yet is it ok i go to MOFA office with my iqama copy and passport copy ??

• Ir al perfil de Saad Khan

the status is still request received its now more than 15 days ... what to do?

• Ir al perfil de Fahad Mukhtar Iraqi

Well you need not to worry the paper which you got from Chamber of Commerce just check their you will find your application number written on it ok

Publicar una respuesta