Volver al foro de Arabia Saudí

family visit visa

Publicado en Foro de Arabia Saudí

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Ir al perfil de mohammed kav

publicado por  en Foro de Arabia Saudí 

hello, did u get ur visa aprvd. if so hw many days it tuk

• Ir al perfil de mohammed kav

I applied for visit visa for my wife's parents and submitted the doc to mofa. After the submission when i checked the status i get the message as "The request received on 18-04-2011" . Event after 1 week i get the same msg. How many days will it take to process. Will it show any status change if it got rejected.

• Atif Altaf Altaf Hussain

I have Applied Online visit visa for my father and chamber it from riyadh and after that status is comming online is " The Application has been recieved on 07-03-2011"
    usually how long it will take to Come visa.. My profession on iqama is engineer and My family with me on Permanent visa and my mother just joined me on visit visa

• Ir al perfil de seema saleem

thanks for information

• Ir al perfil de raoof baig

please tell me if there is any new prosidure aur any new web site to check status for family visit visa

• Ir al perfil de raoof baig

while checking status on MOFA web site after apply family visit visa its appear same form which i apply online to MOFA submission date:-17/02/2011 its around 5 day i need your help what i do

• Ir al perfil de Mohammed Siddiqui

Its the ultimate mistake one can do, Always keep a set of hard Copies no matter what and in present times online also by scanning in your email which believe me will be very very useful.

When u say u applied at mofa u mean physically or online website, if physically than only way is to approach some saudi guy(not at the counter) but inside the office where u applied and request him to just give your application number. They can get it from ur Iqama No easily ,There is no loss in giving a try for the mistake u made in not noting down and if you mean its a online application and it was submitted from your system at home than go in History of the browser of that particular day inshallah u shld have the same form link still showing up .

And just to relax your eagerness and worry for the visa wait there are very less chances of getting a visa for parents provided u r in KSA for many years staying with ur your own family , yeah this is the logic them apply in most of the cases i have seen

• Ir al perfil de Mohammed Siddiqui

As i mentioned in my reply in the online application except your family members name all the data u fill should be in Arabic and i didnt understand about the other application . You need to submit the online application only and in case u r not submitting online application than manual application need to be submitted at the mofa .

The way u rcvd the message online ,in the same way if everything is ok and if ur application is approved frm mofa u will get the visa itself at the same link or else if required they will give a message if rejected or require any copy to be submitted at mofa office .

After submitting the correct application u need to check the status on the same link
    there is no other way but to have patience and wait

• Ir al perfil de AbuAbdullah MS

Sala'm,

It is my name that is appearing in english, but in the application form I mentioned my sponsor name arabic.

How can I findout whether my application has been accepted by MoFA or not?

Publicar una respuesta