Publicado en Foro de Filipinas
I would like to know the prices per Kg (or per package) for these foods either in Robinsons Supermarket, and/or SaveMore stores, PureGold stores in Poblacion on Capital Drive, or in the Vista Mall on the Batann Provincial Hwy just near Balanga.
Also in the Olongapo or Dinalupihan cities.
Hopefully, helpful people in these areas can list the prices so i can find make a list and find the lowest prices available
- longstamen red rice (from Africa)
- cargo rice (from Thailand)
- Camargue rice (from Southern France)
- Bhutanese red rice (from Bhutan)
- Kangaroo Brand Australian Low GI (white) Rice
- wild rice
- black rice
- white or red quinoa
- black or white chia seed
- pumpernickel bread (i need to know the ingredients)
- corn tortilla
- wheat tortillas
- 100 % whole-grain bread (not made with enriched white flour)
- coarse barley bread,
- Spaghetti made from white durum wheat,
* no pasta made with enriched white flour.
mung bean noodles
Carisma Potatoes have an official low GI of 55,
porridge, rolled oats )
barely malt syrup
palm sugar .
luo han guo
Thank you so much
publicado por en Foro de Filipinas
It is best to write them directly. They have websites where you can check if
the food products are available. You may also write them directly thru their e-mail or
social media accounts.
They typically answer within a week.
If you really want it fast, visit Lazada.com as these stores also sell there.